Monday, November 17, 2008

Tutu Cute...




So I decided to get crafty and make Campbell a Christmas tutu. It turned out pretty cute and was so easy and cheap to make. She actually loves having it on and will be wearing it for her Christmas pictures. This definitely won't be the last time you see this tutu :) I have a feeling she will have one for all future holidays and celebrations!!!

7 comments:

The Redman Family said...

OMG!!! She is so precious! I love it and wish I could make Daniel a tutu, but that might be kinda silly! Love it. Love her. Love you.

Paige said...

Hi! It's Paige and Zach! Zach said hello and he was happy you found our site. Your baby girl is so precious! Aren't girls so fun? It is going to be weird to have a boy this time.

Nicole said...

yes she is so cute! and thanks for the inspiration- i am still working on ours but its so easy! love ya!

Lisa and Ryan said...

Very cute!! That will make a precious christmas pic!

AllisonStephens said...

Love the tutu, and I think you're quite the little Martha! She is just precious and I can't wait to see the Christmas pics.

grier said...

oh, lisa... this is so stinkin' precious... would you send me the directions???... I'd love to make one! I've been working on some fun holiday stuff for Grier, too... so much fun!

Lauren Turner said...

Awhhh.. she looks so adorable in the tutu. I can't wait for her to be my daughter - in - law :)