Eric and I both turned 34 in the past few weeks...not a very fun birthday I might add. Creeping our way into the mid thirties is a strange feeling to both of us. We still fee like we are 25, which is a good thing I guess. On my birthday I spent the day with Maureen and Nicole at Stonebriar CC. they had a mommies day out/back to school party at the pool with lunch, drink, shopping and a raffle. It was the perfect way to celebrate! That night we went out to dinner with the family at our favorite restaurant, Salsa. For Eric's birthday we met for lunch, did some shopping then spent the evening swimming with the girls and eating pizza. As a joint celebration Eric and I went to Capital Grill at The Shops at Legacy and spent the night at the Marriott right there. It was fun little getaway and a fun way to celebrate us both turning 34!
Tuesday, September 9, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment