Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Madelyn is 1!!!

I just can't believe that our last baby girl is ONE!  It was bitter sweet to celebrate this sweet babies birthday.  She is our last and it makes me sad that we will never have another 1st birthday celebration in our house, but part of me is thrilled that we survived another first year!  I am so in love with this baby girl.  She completed our family and for that I will be forever grateful.  Her personality is sweet, silly, and sassy.  She is such a cuddler and still remains to be our best sleeper.  She LOVES our dog Emma and really any and all animals.  She can clearly say mama, dada, baba and Emba (Emma).  She loves music and starts dancing, pretty well I might add, right when she hears a song.  Her favorite song to get down to these days is "Happy."  She loves her daddy just as much as she loves her mommy.  She loves her sisters so very much and they entertain her all day.  I am so thankful for Madelyn and what she has brought to our family.  Here are some 1 year picture my sweet friend Christie Rymsza took of her last week.










No comments: