Wednesday, September 11, 2013
Madelyn-4 weeks
Our sweet Madelyn is 4 weeks old today. Time is going to fast...I want to slow it down and keep her ity bity forever. I just love how small she is and how easy she is to snuggle with. Overall, she is a great baby. She is still nursing so well and I am so thankful for that. Her sleep at night is still very inconsistent. Sometimes she will eat every 2.5-3 hours and sometimes she will go 3.5-5 hours. You never know what you're going to get. We have been struggling with how LOUD she is at night. She grunts A LOT and keeps me up between feedings with it. We finally moved her into our bathroom, rather than right next to my bed, last night and it helped a lot. Once she starts being more consistent at night I will move her upstairs to her room. The big girls are still in love with her and want to hold her all the time. She is a very content baby and we are just loving having her as part of our family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment