Last week we spend an amazing and relaxing 6 days in my Nana's condo in Naples. It was just the four of us and it was the first time going back to her condo since she passed away last Fall. It was very strange walking in and her not being there. It was strange to see an empty fridge and an empty pantry. It was strange not to hear her music playing in the background, but comforting that the place still smelled like her. I miss her so much and am so thankful that I can bring my kids there I grew up going to her beach and created such great memories. I am very thankful that my kids are creating those same memories. Here are some favorites from our last vacay as a family of 4! I must say it was pretty nice sitting in my comfy chair watching the girls play. Our life is about the drastically change again so we REALLY enjoyed this vacation with our big girls!
My life!
Ella insisted on wearing her glasses on the plane. She was ready for the beach!
We made it...jumping for joy!
Eric ALWAYS digs holes at the beach. The girls love it! Each day he would dig them a "wading pool" that they would play in for at least an hour.
Of course we have to bury each other in the sand
This is how I enjoyed my morning coffee each day...not too shabby!
Silly billy
Strike a pose
Before dinner at the beach club
Watching the sunset from dinner
My tan Campbell
Making sand angels
Hugs after dinner at The Dock
Looking for lizards
The last night we were there we packed dinner and spent the whole evening at the beach. This is Campbell right before the sunset.
2 comments:
You and your family and daughters are just beautiful. I love seeing how they are at this age because that will be me in a year :)
What a fun trip! The girls look precious, as always! I remember the first time I went to my grandma's apartment after she had died. It was so sad! Glad you still have it to visit!
Post a Comment