Campbell is now in Pre-K and Ella Is in the 2's class. This was Ella's very first day of preschool ever...and she did great! She ran into her class and didn't look back. The teachers were blowing bubbles, which she loves, so she had no problem giving me a little wave and saying bye. They said she had a hard time waking up from her nap so she was crying when I picked her up. I am not at all surprised because she is pretty much a bear anytime she wakes up. She is in class with Brody and Brooks which is so fun because Campbell's first year was with their older brothers. I missed her terribly yesterday but I know this is what's best for her.
Campbell's teacher is Mrs. Liles and she is super nice and I have heard she is a great teacher! I am thrilled to hear this since this is such an important year for Campbell as she will be going to kindergarten next year, sniff sniff! She is also in the same class with Avery again. We have never requested that they be in the same class but this is the second year in a row they have been together. Needless to say they are over the moon to be together all day for 3 days a week.
After school we went with a group of friends to get ice cream to celebrate a great first day of school.





Going potty before we go to class! I had to take a picture because she looked so big!

Chasing bubbles in her class!


1 comment:
Your girls remind me so so much of my girls .. I'm just a yr behind. Cate's first yr is this yr too. I had those exact same emotions yesterday as well. I don't do well w/ change.
Post a Comment