
So I turned 32 on Monday and I have to say it was a pretty uneventful birthday, which is just how I wanted it. Eric and I spent the night at The Marriott at The Shops at Legacy and went and had a yummy sushi dinner on Saturday night to celebrate. Thanks to Nana for watching the girls for the night! On Monday I got beautiful flowers from Eric and the girls along with some sweet cards. We decided not to do presents this year and just redo our master bedroom/bathroom. And by redo I mean new bedding, etc., and painting the bathroom. My mom watched the girls Monday afternoon for a bit so I could get a much needed mani/pedi and then we all went to dinner at MiCocina so I could enjoy a delicious mambo taxi :)
There's nothing too exciting about turning 32, but it did make me think about how lucky I am to have what I have at 32. An incredible husband, amazing little girls, supportive family and our health. I'm looking forward to seeing what this year brings!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
1 comment:
Sounds like a great birthday to me! I think that's so special that you and E. went and spent the night away. Fun idea!!
Post a Comment