Bits and pieces of the love and joy shared
between Eric, Lisa, Campbell, Ella and Madelyn
Monday, July 23, 2012
Sisters
There is nothing like having a sister and I am so blessed to have an amazing one! I absolutely love having two girls and watching their relationship grow into what I hope is a great friendship. I tell them all the time, especially when they are fighting, how lucky they are to have each other. I hope that they grow up to be best friends and appreciate the gift that they have been given by having a sister. Although they still have their moments, they have been getting along really well lately and it warms my heart to see them play together. Here are some recent pictures of them appreciating each other! (I am sure since I did this post they will fight all day tomorrow but oh well!)
1 comment:
LOVE THEM!!
Post a Comment