Monday, January 30, 2012

Christmas Eve

We usually spend Christmas Eve with Eric's family, but things were a little different this year and we celebrated Christmas with Eric's family on Christmas Eve Eve. So this year on Christmas Eve we went to church and came home early to get everything all ready for Santa to come. The girls were so excited to put cookies and milk out for Santa and to spread the reindeer food all over the lawn. Campbell made this special reindeer food at school and we were just sure if would guarantee that the reindeer would stop at our house. I think Eric and I had just as much fun with all of this as the girls did...I just love having kids at this special time of year!

Silly


Aunt Heather and the girls before church


Setting out the cookies and milk for Santa


Sprinkling the reindeer food around


sprinkle sprinkle!


My crazy girl!!

No comments: