Our little crazy lady turned 2 on November 9th. She got to celebrate her birthday in Cabo on the beach...not too bad! We went to her well check up a few weeks ago and Dr. G said she is looking great. Her stats are, weight: 28lbs (75%) height: 33.8 (50-75%) head: 19.3 (90-95%). She only had to get one shot which she handled really well. She is definitely showing signs of being ready to potty train, but I still need to get my head wrapped around that and buckle down and do it. For now, she is in pull ups and sits on the potty when she wants to. No successes yet.
She continues to have a large personality that makes people laugh all the time!
She has an extreme personality...when she happy she's so happy, but when she's mad watch out!
She has a ton of words and has continued to improve on her communication. This has cut down on tantrums a lot.
She still likes to push Campbell's buttons
She now likes to sleep with her puppy dog, her bunny, Nemo, and Clifford
She loves to snuggle and give kisses...I love this so much!!!
She is definitely a daddy's girl
I thank God for Ella everyday. She adds so much fun (and chaos) to our lives and I can't wait to continue to watch her grow up. I know she is going to be such a neat person to watch develop into her own. Happy 2nd birthday Ella Bella!!
1 comment:
Oh Lisa!! Such a CUTE party and love that sweet Ella, I think her and Will may be a match. :) Love and miss you.
Post a Comment