This morning Campbell's school had "muffins with mom." Eric watched Ella so I could take Campbell on my own. I was very excited about our little breakfast date because I don't get to spend a lot of one on one time with my sweet Campbell anymore. Although my picky eater isn't much of a muffin fan, she chugged down two cups of orange juice. We are "cheersing" our juice in the above picture :) Campbell (and her teachers) made me an adorable picture frame for Mother's Day, which she gave me this morning. I LOVE it! It is my first homemade Mother's Day present and I will treasure it forever.
Thursday, May 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
such a beautiful picture.. you're giving me hope that I'll have freshly washed hair, hilites, and makeup on again. I'm happy you got to have the one on one time.. definitely miss that, too
Post a Comment