Monday, December 7, 2009

Ella is 4 weeks old today!


I can't believe that Ella is already 4 weeks old! It seems like she was born yesterday...it is amazing how quickly time goes by. She is still such a good baby...we are very lucky. She is however still the loudest baby I have ever met. She is a grunter and especially likes to grunt at night :) Eric and I have learned to sleep though it, but it was hard to do at first. She is eating about every 3 hours during the day and sometimes give us (I mean me) a 4 or 5 hour stretch between feedings at night. She still looks a little like Campbell, but is starting to take on her own look. Many have said that she looks more like me...which makes me super happy since no one has ever said that about Campbell. Campbell is still doing great with Ella...I think she sometimes forgets about her and then when she sees her gets very excited and yells "baby!!!" while running over to her to give her a kiss. It really melts my heart!

We went to take pictures with Santa today and I dressed poor Ella up in a sweater dress and boots...I mean it is a bit ridiculous to do this to a baby, but I couldn't help myself. I apologized to her several times as I was getting her dressed this morning. As you can see from the picture above, she looked pretty cute for Santa!

7 comments:

Lisa and Ryan said...

How precious!!! Love it!! There is nothing cuter than little bitty baby clothes!

The Winter Family said...

adorable! how much fun to dress up your beautiful little girls!! 4 wks flies by...I feel like I just was at the hospital visiting...xoxo i am curious to hear how C did with santa

AllisonStephens said...

She is just precious Lisa! I love the boots and tights!

Sarah said...

Wow, I can't believe 4 weeks have already gone by! She's a beauty Lisa!

Barrett and Jen said...

She is so cute! and she will forgive you for the sweater dress and boots :o)

julie said...

Love it! She is just precious.

The Redman Family said...

She is more precious each time I see her!