Well, I have been without internet for a few days... my computer crashed! Great timing right? Sorry Eric :) Lauren and I went to the a pumkin patch with the babies yesterday and took some pictures. I only have time to post this one as as I am at kinkos and Campbell is about done. I am hoping to get my new computer tomorrow and then I will post some more.
Friday, October 10, 2008
Pumpkin Patch
Well, I have been without internet for a few days... my computer crashed! Great timing right? Sorry Eric :) Lauren and I went to the a pumkin patch with the babies yesterday and took some pictures. I only have time to post this one as as I am at kinkos and Campbell is about done. I am hoping to get my new computer tomorrow and then I will post some more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OH MY GOSH!!! So sweet. Love you!
Post a Comment